Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
$500 sign on BONUS + $500 BONUS after completion of 90 Days
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
• Assist Chef De Cuisine on all matters relating to the kitchen area and ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygienic practice throughout the kitchen.
• Insure all kitchen stations are set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
• Required to learn and train on all menu items produced by all kitchen station.
• Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
• Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
• Production of orders.
• Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times.
• Expedite restauarnat during service in absence of sous chef.
• Display basic knife skills
• AAS in Culinary Arts or equivalent from an accredited University or Institute preferred
• Minimum of 3 yrs experience in fast paced, culinary environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
• Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Servesafe Sanitation; ACF Certified preferred
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
AUTHENTIC LOCAL FEEL WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Omni Hotels & Resorts exists to give guests an authentic feel for the local flavor in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni property blends seamlessly into the local culture while featuring four-diamond se...