Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
$250 SIGN ON BONUS! Hands on training opportunity for someone to learn various aspects of the hotel business. This position is a "utility player" who will rotate throughout various departments and positions based upon business need. Omni Care Interns are provided a summer internship opportunity that will result in acceptance into our LID (Leader in Development) program at the end of the summer season based upon performance.
- Flexible in working various entry level service positions within the property.
- Position will rotate between front office, housekeeping, food, and beverage outlets/events, pool/recreation. Additional departments/roles may be added based on business needs.
- Attend to and anticipate guest's needs.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in scheduling.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Attend Omni Care Internship training and enrichment seminars through the summer season.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Operations Leader.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal required
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience in a customer service position preferred
- Willingness to learn and take on different projects
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Must be able to walk, sit, stand, squat, and lean during daily business for extended periods of time.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
AUTHENTIC LOCAL FEEL WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Omni Hotels & Resorts exists to give guests an authentic feel for the local flavor in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni property blends seamlessly into the local culture while featuring four-diamond se...