- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Shift differential pay for nights and weekends
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO), shift differential pay, & referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
Givens Estates, a nonprofit life plan community (continuing care retirement community) in Asheville, is hiring part-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) or Registered Nurses (RNs) for day shift (7am-7pm) and night shift (7pm-7am).
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of resident care using appropriate nursing practices
- Administering medication
- Ensuring a safe and therapeutic environment for residents
Qualified candidates must possess:
- An unencumbered LPN or RN for the state of North Carolina
- An ability to work with minimal direct supervision
Added plus if the candidate has:
- 1 year of experience working with older adults
- Supervision experience as an RN or LPN
Compensation: (LPN $21.50 - $28.50) or (RN $25 - $33) per hour plus our comprehensive benefits package!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of December 5, 2021. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered only to the extent required by applicable law.