- $5,000 Sign-on bonus for full-time RNs! (paid out in increments over the first six months)
- Shift differential pay
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
- Plus so much more!
[Register to View] , a premier nonprofit life plan community (continuing care retirement community) in Black Mountain, is hiring a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN to join our five-star health care team. The schedule for this position is day shift, 7am - 7pm. This is a meaningful and vital position where you positively impact the lives of our residents, visitors, and fellow team members every day. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so we collaborate with you to offer flexible scheduling where possible.
What you'll do:
- Deliver resident care using appropriate nursing practices
- Administer medication
- Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for residents
Qualified candidates must be a North Carolina Registered Nurse
Added plus if the candidate has one year of experience working with older adults.
Compensation: $30 per hour based on experience plus our comprehensive benefits package, $5,000 sign-on bonus, and shift differential pay!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must be COVID-19 vaccinated. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis.