- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Shift differential pay for 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
Givens Highland Farms, a premier nonprofit life plan community (continuing care retirement community) in Black Mountain, is hiring a part-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our health care team. The schedule for this position is for the night shift (7pm - 7am), two shifts per week.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of resident care using appropriate nursing practices
- Administering medication
- Ensuring a safe and therapeutic environment for residents
Qualified candidates must be a North Carolina Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
Added plus if the candidate has one year of experience working with older adults.
Compensation: $22.50 - $28 per hour based on skills & experience, plus our comprehensive benefits package and shift differential pay!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of December 5, 2021. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered only to the extent required by applicable law.