- Sign-on bonus up to $5,000 for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)! Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Shift differential pay
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost. Free basic coverage for full-time team members!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
- Over 5 miles of hiking trails to explore and access to our state-of-the-art wellness center
- Plus so much more!
Givens Estates, a leading nonprofit continuing care retirement community in Asheville, is hiring full-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in our skilled nursing facility for day shift, 6am-6pm. This is a meaningful and vital position where you positively impact the lives of our residents, visitors, and fellow team members every day. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so we collaborate with you to offer flexible scheduling where possible.
What you'll do:
- Deliver resident care using appropriate nursing practices
- Administer medication
- Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for residents
Qualified candidates must possess:
- An unencumbered Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for the state of North Carolina
- An ability to work with minimal direct supervision
Added plus but not required if the candidate has:
- 1 year of experience working with older adults
- Supervision experience
Compensation: $23 - $28.50 per hour plus shift differential pay for nights and weekends and our comprehensive benefits package!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must be COVID-19 vaccinated. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis.