This job is archived
- $3000 Sign-on bonus for RNs or LPNs! Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Shift differential pay for nights and weekends
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost (Free basic coverage!)
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO) w/ immediate access to 5 days
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
- Plus so much more!
Givens Highland Farms, a nonprofit continuing care retirement community in Black Mountain, is seeking a full-time Campus Nurse/Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for day shift, 7am - 3pm with every other weekend is required. This is a unique position that reports directly to the Home Care Coordinator and provides the care and support needed for our residents to live independently in their homes and community.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of resident care using appropriate nursing practices
- Administering medication
- Ensuring a safe and therapeutic environment for residents
Qualified candidates must be a North Carolina Licensed Practical Nurse
Added plus if the candidate has one year of experience working with older adults.
Compensation: $22.50 - $28 per hour based on experience plus the $3000 sign-on bonus, shift differential pay, and our comprehensive benefits package!