This job is archived
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Shift differential pay for nights and weekends
- Additional $1 per hour for Med Aide certification
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO), shift differential pay, & referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
Givens Estates, a nonprofit continuing care retirement community in Asheville, is hiring a full-time CNA/Med Tech in our assisted living facility.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting nurses in the care of residents
- Transferring and transporting residents
- Assisting with feeding
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Use of gait belt and proper body mechanics
Qualified candidates will have:
- North Carolina CNA License or is currently enrolled in a CNA training course
- Current CPR/Heimlich maneuver certification
Compensation: $16 - $18 per hour plus our comprehensive benefits package!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of December 5, 2021. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered only to the extent required by applicable law.