- A wonderful medical office in South Asheville is looking for a scheduler for their practice.
The Scheduler is responsible for scheduling patients effectively while driving patient satisfaction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Maintain task queues ensuring that patients are contacted in a timely fashion.
• Be available for inbound calls from patients/providers/offices and ensure that patients' needs are being met.
• Make outbound calls to contact patients to schedule appointments/recalls/orders.
• Maintain providers schedules to ensure templates are filled and scheduled appropriately. Reviewing them daily to ensure holes are filled after cancellations.
• Work as a team to make sure that all needs in scheduling are met, assisting with other tasks queues and job duties as the need arises.
• Update patient demographics when needed and document patient chart effectively and accurately.
• Update patient insurance information, preferred pharmacy, medical history and medications.
• Communicate appropriately with providers when necessary.
• Mail proper paperwork to patients for clinic visits and procedures.
• Foster positive interactions among team members and effectively communicate with other departments as necessary.
• Maintain strictest confidentiality of patient records and stay in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
• Attend staff meetings to maintain and improve knowledge and skills.
• Perform other duties as necessary.
• Teamwork Orientation
• Ethical Conduct
• Phone etiquette
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
• Stress Management/Composure
• Attention to Detail
• Patient Focus
• Excellent, verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
Mon-Friday 8-4:30 or 8:30- 5 Pay is $15hr-$17hr DOE
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!