Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We're hiring an Insurance Denial Specialist for a healthcare employer in West Asheville to start ASAP.
In this role you will work with both patients and insurance companies to work towards timely payment for medical services. You will be a key problem solver for this team if and when insurance companies denial full or partial payment for a claim.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with a variety of insurance companies
- Maintain agreed level of accounts receivable balances
- Review and resolve ongoing claims
- Post and balance all activity such as payments and adjustments
- Respond to patient inquiries
- Maintain high level of patient confidentiality
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations
Candidates will knowledge of All Scripts computer software and customer service spirit will be most successful.
You'll work to help the patient to get these claims covered by the insurance companies.
Schedule is Monday-Friday day time hours. $18.32/hr to start!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...