Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A wonderful company in the downtown Asheville area is looking for a Receiving Clerk.
• Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
• Unload packages from incoming trucks
• Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
• Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
• Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
• Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
• Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
• Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
• Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
• Proven experience as receiving clerk or similar position
• Experience in operating forklifts preferred
• Basic math and recording abilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Great communication and interpersonal abilities
• Keen eye for detail
• High school diploma
• Process shipments in ERP system and other programs, such as:
o Standard carriers (UPS, FedEx, USPS)
o Customer portals (VendorNet, CBX, MFS)
o Freight line websites
• Communicate with Scheduling, Order Processing and Accounting as required
• Enter serial numbers for finished goods in ERP system and troubleshoot serial number discrepancies
Mon-Fri Pay $15hr-$16hr DOE
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...