- Operate motorized vehicles.
- Load and unload materials, goods, and equipment as assigned.
- Prepare, receive, and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods to ensure timely and accurate transportation.
- Vehicle maintenance and presentation.
- Intricate geographical knowledge of a specific territory.
Qualified candidates will have experience:
- Driving Box Truck
- Driving a Forklift
- Working in a warehouse environment
- Interacting with customers.
Preference given to candidates who have a CDL, but not required.
If applicant is accepted and hired on permanently after training and being on Express payroll applicant is required that to get a Hazmat CDL license.
Candidates must have a valid driver's license.
Candidate must pass background and drug screening
Schedule is Monday- Friday 8am to 5pm.
Full time opportunity with a career path. $16/hr