Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is a great opportunity to join a family owned business that impacts the world! Our client in West Asheville is looking for 3 people to join their expanding business as the full-time shipping/receiving warehouse associate. Computer skills and previous warehouse experience are required. Attention to detail is a plus! If you are looking to join a growing company this could be the perfect job for you.
Schedule, Full-time, Monday - Friday, 7:00am-4:30pm (typical schedule-but work ends when you are finished for the day)
Do you have experience in? Warehouse, shipping, receiving or basic computer
Your strong background with the industries listed above, your can-do attitude, and professionalism are what the client is looking for!
FYI: This is a VERY PHYSICAL position where the selected candidate will lift 50 lbs throughout the entire shift.
What you may encounter & produce in a normal day - not a complete list:
- Perform warehouse work related to receipt, shipment, storage, distribution, or delivery of products, parts, and materials.
- Load, unload, move, or store items according to delivery or routing documents, or instructions.
- Count items received or shipped and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving or shipping reports and note any shortages or damages.
- Use picking lists and packing lists to perform order fulfillment operations.
- Prepare materials for shipment.
- Other duties
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Experience in a similar role
- Independent & Proactive
- Detail oriented
- Organization & logistical genius
- Development & implementation of Processes, Policies, and Procedures
Salary: $16.00/hour with raises once hired
- Warehouse: 1 year Training Available
- Computer: 1 year Training Available
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...