Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A North Asheville company is in need of an experienced Material Handler.
Responsible for the storage and safe movement of parts and materials from the stockroom to all work areas of the plant using a forklift, hand truck and pallet jack. Transport a variety of raw materials, supplies, and in-process/finished products. May load and unload trailers. Stack materials safely in designated staging/storage areas. This position reports to the Production Control Supervisor, with an indirect or functional reporting to the Manufacturing Manager.
• Responsible for receiving, counting and recording any incoming inventory and placement of material in properly assigned locations.
• Responsible for completing daily cycle of inventory.
• Able to use pick list to gather designated parts and materials.
• Responsible for delivery of parts and materials to departments throughout the plant.
• Able to maintain work packets with proper materials when delivered to work stations.
• Able to use hand truck, pallet jack and forklift in the movement and storage of parts.
• Must be willing and able to perform other tasks as assigned by Manager, Lead Person, or Supervisor.
Hours are Monday to Friday on 1st shift hours (vary depending on needs) but work between 6am to 4:30pm
Pay starts at $15hr DOE.
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
• Resumes may be emailed to [Register to View]
Call our office [Register to View]
• Visit our office (1979 Hendersonville Rd. Suite B, Asheville, NC 28803)
If this job sounds like something you'd love to do to and you want to impact the community, we want to hear from you. In fact, we NEED to hear from you!
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...