- Welcome and greets all patients and visitors in person or over the phone.
- Maintains a customer service-oriented mindset and promotes a positive environment.
- Obtain patient demographics at each visit during check in.
- Answer inquires or refers questions to the appropriate staff member.
- Verify patient insurance and collect co-pays and payments for self-pay patients, including cash, checks and credit cards.
- Schedule patient follow up appointments.
- Responds to inquiries by patient, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized.
- Check patients in or out as they arrive or leave their appointment.
- Make new patient packets and update them as needed.
Qualified candidates will have experience:
- Previous experience working in a medical office
- Entering, reviewing, and processing paperwork
- Providing administrative support to staff
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Proficient in computer programs
Hours are flexible and can chose between:
Mon to Fri 8am to 4:30pm or Mon to Fri 8:30am to 5pm
Pay is between $15hr to $17hr DOE