Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A large distribution center in Arden is looking to hire on in the Shipping/Receiving Department. The primary function for this role will be to verify and keep records of inbound and outbound shipments. Previous experience in warehouse and/or related roles is required.
Schedule is Monday to Friday with the requirement to have the flexibility to work between the hours of 7am to 6pm
Pay starts at $21.50/hr
Additional job duties include but are not limited to:
• Compares identifying information and counts incoming items against packing slips and bills of lading to verify quantity received is correct.
• Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages and corresponds with brand representative to rectify damages and shortages.
• Routes incoming FedEx and UPS shipments to addressee.
• Generates receiving reports or shipping documents and routes to appropriate personnel.
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
• Prepares outbound shipment, systematically allocating the proper inventory and verifying the shipment was properly assembled.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...