Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Do you have experience as a tax preparer with a strong accounting background? This is a great opportunity to work with a small tax office downtown with great benefits.
This is not a scanning or processing position but one where a working knowledge of tax prep is essential
The Important Stuff:
Things to keep in mind:
- Pay Rate is $22/hr
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Convenient in the Downtown Asheville area
Highlights of your work week:
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years' experience in an accounting office
- You will nee computer skills and communication skills for this position
- You will need a background check for this position
- You will be working with small businesses
- You will need experience with Microsoft and QuickBooks
- You will be working with tax regulations
- Take on other unexpected tasks like a superhero
If this job sounds like it's for you, we want to hear from you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...