Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Looking to work at at brewery?!
An established brewery in Asheville is looking for detailed hardworking individuals to help them on their variety pack bottling line.
Job duties for each position can included but are not limited to:
• Responsible for overall maintaining of a production line, including starting and stopping of some equipment (palletizers, carton makers, carton sealers, drop packers). No mechanical work is performed without prior approval.
• Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required.
• Housekeeping: maintain general housekeeping in all areas of production.
• Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards; accurately filling out hourly inspection sheets based on overall production quality. Responsible for reporting all quality defects.
• Ability to work in all assigned areas of production; perform relief duties when required.
• Ability to lift and move 30lbs on a regular basis
• Stack, tie and label unused carton; troubleshoot minor production line issues; perform relief duties.
• Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in general labor previously performing repetitive functions and can stand for long periods of time.
Schedule is between Monday to Friday from 7am to 3:30pm working between 32 to 40 hrs a week depending on needs
Pay starts at $15.00hr
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...