Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Company located in Arden area is looking for experienced Material Handlers to help in their warehouse. General duties include but are not limited to receive and store goods from Fulfillment operations and vendors, and to ship outgoing products to customers.
Pay starts at $18.25hr DOE.
Schedule is Monday to Friday OR Sunday to Thursday from 7am to 6pm with flexibility needed on the start and end times depending on needs of the business
• Receives components from Fulfillment operations, affixes appropriate label, and stores components in racks.
• Selects, moves, and stages materials for assembly or shipment.
• Loads and unloads trucks in a safe and efficient manner using forklift, hand truck, or pallet jack.
• Checks all incoming shipments to verify quantity received and inspects for damage.
• Generates shipping and receiving reports.
• Assists with physical inventory counts.
• Performs daily equipment inspections.
• Performs all duties in a safe manner in accordance with Company safety policies and regulations.
• Uses inventory management systems (windows based).
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
• Proficient in basic computer skills are necessary.
• Ability to operate material handling equipment, such as hand truck, pallet jack and forklift.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...