- Pay Rate is $15/hr-$17/hr DOE
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm (with flexibility to work past 5pm as needed)
- Convenient in the Downtown Asheville area
- Full benefits once hired
Some things you may do daily:
- Welcome and greets all patients and visitors in person or over the phone.
- Maintains a customer service-oriented mindset and promotes a positive environment.
- Obtain patient demographics at each visit during check in.
- Answer inquires or refers questions to the appropriate staff member.
- Verify patient insurance and collect co-pays and payments for self-pay patients, including cash, checks and credit cards.
- Schedule patient follow up appointments.
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff.
Things you must do:
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of patient and patient records.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting any needed changes.
- Foster positive interactions among team members and effectively communicate with other departments as necessary.
If this job sounds like something you'd love to do to and you want to impact the community, we want to hear from you. In fact, we NEED to hear from you! Call today to schedule your interview!