Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Office Front Desk Rep:
Have you worked in a medical office before? Do you have experience with check in and check out?
Then our client a local medical office is looking to hire you and help run their front desk in Asheville!
If you were working there now, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- You will greet patients and help with either check in or check out
- You will help with scheduling
- You will help with payments and insurance
- Take on other unexpected tasks like a superhero
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- This position requires a background check and drug screen
- Previous medical experience is preferred
- This is a fast-paced office
- This is position is a great opportunity to start a career
- This position requires HIPPA compliance
- Pay Rate is $16-$18/hr DOE
- Convenient in the South Asheville area
- Full benefits once hired
Schedule is Monday-Friday with hours between 8am-5pm
If this job sounds like something you'd love to do to and you want to impact the community, we want to hear from you. In fact, we NEED to hear from you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...