Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A company in South Asheville is looking for a Warehouse Operator to join their team. The qualified candidate will be receiving and storing goods from Fulfillment operations and vendors and to ship outgoing products to customers.
Qualified candidate must have flexibility to work between the hours of 6am-7pm based upon operational needs.
Pay is $20hr (DOE) for experience candidates.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Receives components from Fulfillment operations, affixes appropriate label, and stores components in racks.
• Selects, moves, and stages materials for assembly or shipment.
• Loads and unloads trucks in a safe and efficient manner using forklift, hand truck, or pallet jack.
• Checks all incoming shipments to verify quantity received and inspects for damage.
• Generates shipping and receiving reports.
• Assists with physical inventory counts.
• Performs daily equipment inspections.
• Performs all duties in a safe manner in accordance with Company safety policies and regulations.
• Uses inventory management systems (windows based).
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...