Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Small Parts Material Handler
A great company in the South Asheville area is seeking a Material Handler that is experienced with forklift and general warehouse help. The Material Handler receives, distributes and stores products as directed in designated locations.
Pay is $18hr
Schedule is Mon to Friday 7:30am to 3:30pm with occasional overtime on the weekend.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Prepares and maintains records of materials received and shipped including dates of transactions, locations, and other pertinent information
• Verifies information of shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
• Inserts items into containers using spacers, fillers and protective padding
• Reviews shipments for quality and accuracy; reviews accompanying documents for accuracy
• Confirms shipping details or special instructions; expedites shipments that affect customers.
• Transports and loads materials, supplies, and finished goods (manually and/or using hand trucks and skids).
• When problems arise, resolves issues with contractors or vendors
• Validates, receives, and forwards invoices to accounting department
• Collects and properly disposes of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping; maintains a safe and clean work environment
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...