Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Billing and Collections Administrative Support:
Our client a local health services organization is looking for someone to join their team and help to ensure all administrative and related services are handled in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner when dealing with medical billing and collections.
Have you worked in a medical office before and have experience working with medical collections and billing? Then apply today.
The Important Stuff:
Things to keep in mind:
- Pay Rate is $16-$17/hr
- Schedule is Monday-Friday either 8-5 or 7-4 (depending on your need)
- Convenient in the Asheville area
Highlights of your work week:
- This position will require a background check and a drug screen
- You will be working with multiple departments regarding medical billing and collections
- You will need to have medical insurance experience
- This does require a GED or higher
- You will help answer phone calls
- You will perform general office duties
- You will follow up with insurance verification
- Take on other unexpected tasks like a superhero
If this job sounds like it's for you, we want to hear from you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...