Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An established international manufacturer is opening their first United States location here in Western North Carolina.
We're actively recruiting their initial onsite Controller to ensure financial facility success. In partnership with the international CFO, you'll work closely with operations, logistics, production, and leadership each day.
The ideal candidate will assist in implementing and coordinating all finance related processes at the Company's US location. They should be highly organized, energetic, self-starter, detail oriented and most importantly, personable, and approachable. As this is the start up of our US operation, there will be a need to get involved in the detail and the high level in the initial stages and to able to build and lead a team as the business grows.
What you'll do:
• Monthly preparation of financial statements and information for parent company and banks, including journal entries and General Ledger maintenance.
• Compile Weekly Management Reporting for submission to Emtelle Group Finance, including preparation of 13 week rolling cash forecast, weekly KPIs etc.
• Analyze and report weekly order intake and margin.
• Report on weekly and monthly inventory & order intake volumes.
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable & payroll transaction input.
• Bank transaction input and processing as well as weekly bank reconciliations.
• Processing inventory adjustments, performing/assisting in inventory cycle counts as required and performing necessary tasks associated with inventory control in the company's inception stage.
• Assist in the development and presentation of the annual budget for the company.
• Undertaking local regulatory reporting as required - annual accounts and tax filings.
• Work on special projects as required.
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
• Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 7 or more years of related experience
• Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret large data sets efficiently
Skills and Abilities
• The role is dynamic and will be evolving with business growing, therefore a can do attitude and organization skills will be of key to be successful in this role
• Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and SAP S/4 HANA ERP software is a plus
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
• A self-starter, able to take the initiative and drive performance improvement
What we offer:
• We have great employee benefits program - Medical, Dental, Vison and Life Insurance
• 401(K) Plan
• Paid time off
• Open and collaborative culture
• Work Life Balance
$70,000/year to $80,000/year DOE
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...