Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Medical Front Desk/Patient Access Hendersonville
Have you worked in a medical office before and enjoy patient interaction? In this high-volume office, some of things you will be doing are greeting patients, answering the phone, and scheduling appointments.
Then our client, a local medical office, is looking to hire you and help grow their front desk staff in the Hendersonville area!
The Important Stuff:
- Pay Rate is $16/hr
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Convenient in the Hendersonville area
- Full benefits once hired
Things to keep in mind:
- This position requires a background check and TB test
- This is a standing position
- You need customer service skills
- This is position is a great opportunity to start a career
- This position requires HIPPA compliance
Highlights of your work week:
- You will be working with patients during check in and check out
- You will help with insurance verification
- You will greet patients and answer phones
- You will help keep the office up to date by updating and recording patient information
- Take on other unexpected tasks like a superhero
If this job sounds like it's for you, we want to hear from you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...