Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of accounts payable, supporting both US and affiliated group companies, maintaining vendor master records and ensuring all invoices are entered timely and accurately with appropriate sales tax and within terms.
Monday through Friday. 8am to 5pm.
• Maintain vendor master records in SAP: vendor groups, vendor general information, payment terms, and payment/banking information
• Maintain vendor spreadsheet database
• Validation of vendor invoices
• Process vendor invoices into SAP
• Reconciliation of vendor accounts to statements
• Responsible for closure of unprocessed invoices
• Knowledge of state sales, use and mill tax laws and the appropriate application
• Maintain W-9 documentation file
• Creation and processing of weekly payment files via ACH, wires and paper check runs through SAP
• Filing A/P paid invoices
• Notification to vendors for payments, missing invoices and invoice discrepancies
• Assist vendors, finance and other departments with A/P questions
• Annual preparation of 1099s
• Any other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent with 2 - 5 years of A/P experience or associates degree in business administration and 1 year of A/P experience.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Computer skills (Excel, Word, Adobe PDF...)
• SAP experience a plus
• Excellent data entry skills
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...