Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A busy distribution center in East Asheville is looking for a candidate to fill a warehouse operator roll to join their team. They are looking for a highly motivated candidate who is a team player. If you are a hardworking, process-oriented individual who prides yourself on your work, then this is the opportunity for you.
Schedule is 12hr shifts AM: 6am to 6:30pm
Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri -or- Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri
Pay is $19.50/hr with overtime pay after 40hrs
This position requires:
Previous warehouse experience
Forklift experience is a plus but will train.
Steel toed shoes required
Include the following, other duties may be assigned:
• Use of forklift potential and or pallet jacks, unloading raw materials, loading finished goods and movement of various items in manufacturing area.
• Team player - give and receive feedback.
• Perform all tasks in a safe manner, comply with all safety rules.
• Participate in daily meetings with team, reviewing safety, equipment issues and production schedules.
• Maintain housekeeping expectations.
• Conduct housekeeping and safety audits and report findings.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...