Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client in Mountain Home is looking for a 2nd shift Material Handler to join their team. The Material handler will be responsible for safe and efficient operation of Forklifts inside the warehouse to transport materials to their destination. The majority of your time will be spent on the forklift so candidates must be comfortable operating the forklift for 80% of the day.
Hours are Monday-Friday 3pm-11:30pm
Pay is $18.50hr to start and once hired on fulltime
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Read and follow work instructions and follow job steps outlined.
• Move and tag material according to job step specifications.
• Identify and select proper wire for use in manufacturing processes according to work instructions and job steps.
• Unload incoming stock as required.
• Ability to operate and maintain fork lift.
• Familiarity with micrometer operation.
• Knowledge of basic wire manufacturing processes.
• Adhere to scrap, waste, and housekeeping procedures to ensure a safe, efficient work environment.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...