Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We're heading up the professional search for an experienced Finance Manager with experience in Cost Accounting.
If you're seeking to join a manufacturing team that prides itself on employee retention, management stability, and financial success continue reading.
Schedule is Monday through Friday day hours and can be accomplished within a 40 hour work week.
$70,000/year to $85,000/year depending on experience.
• 12 paid Holidays including a full week off over the Christmas Holidays
• Benefits start on the employee's 61st day - low-cost health, dental, and vision insurance Short Term Disability and Life Insurance are 100% Company paid
• 401(k) program with up to a 6% company match
• College Tuition reimbursement
Supporting a facility with 60 employees, you'll have key focus areas:
• Fulfill internal financial information needs: Review GL activity, consolidate information, prepare timely reporting requirements
• AX System - monitor activity and resolve auditable and traceable inventory movement in Raw Materials, WIP, Semi-finished, Finished Goods, and Scrap
• Cost accounting responsibilities including inventory evaluations and variance analysis
• Perform and coordinate the Accounts Payable function in a timely manner
• Review production orders and make corrections as necessary prior to ending the process
• Reconcile hours in AX with hours in Shop Floor and KRONOS
• Ensure adequate separation of duties
• Sundry tax preparation including state sales and use tax reporting. Interface with tax agencies for reporting, balancing, and payment of all payroll related tax liabilities
• Participate in the Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance process as required
• Code accounts payable invoices and send the package to Corporate for entry after matching with receiving documents
• Complete reconciliation of inventories, accruals, and other G/L accounts as assigned
• Maintain financial security by following internal controls
• Month-end closing - Adhere to strict 5-day month-end closing cycle activity requirements
You'll have both an onsite accounting clerk to tackle the day to day and the support of a corporate office.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...