This job is archived
- $1,000 sign-on bonus (paid out in increments over the first six months)
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- On-sight meal & uniform allowances
- Paid time off (PTO) w/ immediate access to 5 PTO days before your 90 days!
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
- Over 5 miles of hiking trails to explore and access to our brand new fitness center and pool
- Fast-growing nonprofit with tons of advancement opportunities
- Plus so much more!
Givens Estates , a nationally recognized nonprofit life plan community (continuing care retirement community), is hiring a full-time Dining Server for our state-of-the-art dining venue, Terrene . This is truly a unique and meaningful opportunity where you get to make someone's day, every day you work and impact in the lives of our residents, their family and guests, and fellow team members. AndNO LATE NIGHTSmeans you will have more quality time to maintain a balanced life.
What you'll do:
- Organizing and setting up dining areas for service
- Keeping the dining room clean
- Resetting the dining room after service
- Assisting in carryout meals as necessary
- Providing excellent meal service to residents and their guests
What you'll need:
- Knowledge of standards for food handling and preparation
- Experience Waiting tables
- Interacting with older adults
Compensation: $16- $18 per hour based on experience plus our fantastic benefits package and $1,000 sign-on bonus!
Still curious about what Givens is all about? It's kinda a long story , but at our core, we're a senior housing organization with a lot of heart and committed to providing housing to seniors of all socioeconomic backgrounds across WNC. We already have four communities (two life plan communities and two affordable communities) with plans for many more in the coming years.