- $1000 sign-on bonus
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Referral Bonus Program
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Over 5 miles of hiking trails to explore and access to our state-of-the-art wellness center
- Plus so much more!
The Dining Services department at Givens Estates Assisted Living is hiring Dining Servers to work under 20 hours per week. The scheduled hours are usually 10:30am - 7pm during the week, and 6am - 2:30pm on the weekend. This is a meaningful and vital position where you positively impact the lives of our residents, visitors, and fellow team members every day. AndNO LATE NIGHTSmeans you will have more quality time to maintain a balanced life.
What you'll do:
- Organize and set up dining areas for service
- Keep the dining room clean
- Reset the dining room after service
- Assist in carryout meals as necessary
- Provide excellent meal service to residents and their guests
- Handle and operate equipment in the assigned area
Experience is not required. Wemake this job fun and a team effort when serving our high-quality food to residents and guests. If it's your first job or you're a seasoned pro, we'll happily show you the ropes in a supportive and inclusive environment. Must be at least 16 years old to apply.
Compensation: $15 - $16 per hour based on experience
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of January 27, 2022. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis.