This job is archived
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time (paid out in increments over the first six months)
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost -free basic coverage!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- On-sight meal & uniform allowances
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Referral Bonus Program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
- Over 5 miles of hiking trails to explore and access to our new wellness center
- Plus so much more!
The Dining Services Team at Givens Estates, a premier nonprofit continuing care retirement community, is hiring a full-time Food Runner for our state-of-the-art dining venue, Market + Craft . This is a meaningful and vital position where you positively impact the lives of our residents, visitors, and fellow team members every day. AndNO LATE NIGHTSmeans you will have more quality time to maintain a balanced life.
What you'll do:
- Organize and set up dining areas for service
- Keep the dining room clean
- Reset the dining room after service
- Assist in carryout meals as necessary
- Provide excellent meal service to residents and their guests
- Handle and operate equipment in the assigned area
Experience is not required. Wemake this job fun and a team effort when serving our high-quality food to residents and guests. If it's your first job or you're a seasoned pro, we'll happily show you the ropes in a supportive and inclusive environment.
Compensation: $15 - $16 per hour based on experience plus benefits!