This job is archived
- $1,000 sign-on bonus (paid out in increments over the first six months)
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost (Free basic coverage!!)
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO) w/ immediate access to 5 days of PTO before your 90 days
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
- Fast-growing nonprofit with tons of advancement opportunities
- Plus so much more!
Givens Great Laurels, an affordable senior housing rental community in Waynesville, is hiring a full-time Resident Services Coordinator with an eagerness to offer guidance and assistance, and develop meaningful relationships with our residents. The Resident Services Coordinator will have a unique opportunity to channel their knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience in a meaningful way that directly impacts the lives of our residents.
What you'll do:
- Creating, implementing, and coordinating supportive service delivery to residents
- Actively build and maintain relationships with residents and community partners to ensure Givens Gerber Park resident's access to needed support and services
- Work with the Support Services team to assess complex resident housing and wellness challenges and implement care navigation plans for successful outcomes. This may include working with the community nurse to address wellness and social needs.
- Work with the Supportive Services team to create on-site programming to empower residents' in achieving self-sufficiency (may include, but not limited to: support groups, client advocacy, coordinating on-site Manna food program, resident activities, and other activities to decrease isolation)
- Work with Management in eviction prevention mediation to resolve issues and retain qualified residents
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Services, Human Services or a related field OR equivalent work experience
- Experience working with the senior/disabled population with a good understanding of conditions related to aging, cognitive decline, and mental health issues
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Show initiative within a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Multitask while providing exemplary customer service
Compensation: $48,000 - $50,000 per year and includes our comprehensive benefits package!
Still curious about what Givens is all about? [Register to View] , but at our core, we're a senior housing organization with a lot of heart and committed to providing housing to seniors of all socioeconomic backgrounds across WNC for more than 40 years. We already have [Register to View] (two life plan communities and two affordable communities) with plans for many more in the coming years.