This job is archived
- $1000 sign-on bonus (paid out in increments over the first six months)
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- On-sight meal & uniform allowances
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
- Over 5 miles of hiking trails to explore and access to our new wellness center
- Plus so much more!
Givens Estates Health Center is looking to hire a full-time Life Enrichment Coordinator. This is a meaningful and vital position where you positively impact the lives of our health center residents and will also include some hours in our assisted living facility.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement recreation therapy programs on a group or one-to-one level
- Maintain appropriate documentation as assigned
- Assist with planning and leading resident outings
- Assist with publishing the monthly newsletter, and aid in planning and leading outings
What you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience with technology assistive devices
- Able to work in an inclusive and respectful workplace and exhibit exemplary customer service
- Documentation experience and work easily with volunteers
- Able to work independently and able to work within a strong team setting
Added plus if you have:
- Experience working with geriatric settings
- Experience with dementia is a plus
- LRT or LRTA certification is preferred but not required
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of December 5, 2021. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered only to the extent required by applicable law.
Still curious about what Givens is all about? It's kinda a long story , but at our core, we're a senior housing organization with a lot of heart and committed to providing housing to seniors of all socioeconomic backgrounds across WNC for more than 40 years. We already have four communities (two life plan communities and two affordable communities) with plans for many more in the coming years.