We are a growing wealth management firm seeking a new team member to assist us remotely in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. The Carson Wealth Foxborough, MA Office is small team of 6 professionals whose mission is to deliver a robust, personalized client experience.
We believe in providing customer service that goes above and beyond “ordinary” in today’s world.
Location/Hours: This remote position requires a team member based in (and a resident of) Asheville, NC (or the surrounding area). While Asheville is preferred (since the role works closely with the Operations Manager who is based in Asheville) we will also consider residents of Scottsdale, AZ (or the surrounding area). Required hours are 40 hours per week that cover Stock Market hours (9:30a-4:00p, EST) with ability to work additional hours for seasonal projects.
Position Summary: The Client Service and Operations Associate plays a crucial role in the smooth functioning of our office. This administrative role will provide on-going support to our internal team and clients on new and existing accounts, one-off projects, day-to-day operations, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Managing multiple tasks at a time with precision while maintaining professional poise and courtesy with others is critical. Success in the role requires consistently paying a high level of attention to the details while maintaining sight of the big picture. This role reports to/backs up the Operations Manager and provides backup for the Client Relationship Managers as needed.
Essential Job Functions
* Primary processor and point of contact for new financial accounts and financial account maintenance
* Maintain accurate and complete client information in our databases
* Develop/Maintain written SOPs of all private client workflow activities - with an ongoing focus on operational efficiencies and assessing/expanding workflows
* Create and communicate client and financial ad hoc reports, including for marketing activities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Above average written communication skills; must consistently produce clear, concise, grammatically correct, and error-free written communications
* Technology: High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat; desire and ability to successfully learn and use CRM and financial industry-specific databases; a high level of comfort with technology generally
* Excellent attitude with a genuine interest in serving and caring for other people and providing the highest quality of service
Education and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree (business administration, accounting, finance, or field which is directly related to the duties/knowledge/skills/abilities outlined above)
* Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a professional office environment
* Fundamental knowledge of different types of accounts and ownership structures, e.g., Roth IRA, Traditional IRA, SEP/SIMPLE IRA, and non-qualified accounts (such as JTWROS, TOD, and Trust accounts) preferred
* Knowledge of Financial Advisor office tools (e.g., Orion, SalesForce, etc.) preferred
* 1-3 years of experience in the financial industry a plus
Benefits: Paid Time Off (“PTO”) may be taken after 90 days and starts at 10 days the first year. All holidays observed by the NYSE and stock markets are paid, and employees may take an additional “floating holiday.” We offer a 401K plan to which the Company makes an annual contribution of 3% of your base salary. Pre-approved courses/professional membership fees are eligible to be employer-subsidized. We currently do not offer paid health care, but effective Jan. 1, 2023, we will offer a monthly stipend which you may apply to your cost of health care or may use at your discretion. Other benefits to be discussed during the interview process.
We welcome your interest in joining our team!
Qualified Candidates: Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Patrice Kennard, Special Projects and Operations Manager, Carson Wealth at [Register to View]