Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We're hiring an accounting professional for a premier employer in Asheville.
As a Senior Project Accountant is a part of the corporate accounting team and uses their discretion and reasoning to come to conclusions that affect the company's financial position.
$65,000/year to $75,000/year
Employer pays 100% employee health insurance premium and subsidizes dependent premiums. Paid time off, training, financial planning, 401K and more!
In this role, you will apply standard practices and techniques for Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and recognizes discrepancies in results to assure that financial and operating reports accurately reflect the financial condition of the business and projects. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to general accounting functions including cost accounting; revenue recognition; and preparation of monthly operational reports.
- Manage Project Accountant position including project contract review to ensure proper billing procedures; compliance with insurance requirements and COI's; setup contracts in ERP software; and backup Project Accountant as needed.
- Calculate and analyze work-in-process at month-end.
- Maintain various ledgers, journals, registers, and other fiscal records.
- Review and reconcile various financial transactions including bank statements and general ledger accounts.
- Lead A/R collection protocol for the accounting department. This includes proper recording of Cash Receipts; Review A/R Aging monthly, client contact, and document issues that may delay payment.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...