- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
The Environmental Services team at Givens Highland Farms Health Care Center in Black Mountain has full-time housekeeping positions available. Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, ensuring the cleanliness and appearance of resident homes, common areas, and newly renovated units. The schedule is Monday thru Friday 8am-4:30pm. Experience is preferred, but not required. We train all our team member.
Compensation: $13.50 - 15 per hour, plus our comprehensive benefits package!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of December 5, 2021. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered only to the extent required by applicable law.