This job is archived
- $1,000 sign-on bonus (paid out in increments over the first six months)
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost (Free basic coverage!!)
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO) w/ immediate access to 5 days of PTO before your 90 days
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
- Fast-growing nonprofit with tons of advancement opportunities
- Plus so much more!
The Environmental Services team at Givens Highland Farms Health Care Center, a five-star skilled nursing facility in Black Mountain, has full-time housekeeping positions available. Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, ensuring the cleanliness and appearance of resident rooms and other health services common areas. The schedule is Monday thru Friday 8am-4:30pm.
Experience is not required. Wemake this job fun and a team effort. If it's your first job or you're a seasoned pro, we'll happily show you the ropes in a supportive and inclusive environment.
Compensation: $13.50 - $15 per hour plus our comprehensive benefits package!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of January 27, 2022. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis.